Friday, January 8, 2010

Sharing

This post is all about sharing.

- I share my room with a spider.
- I share the bathroom with frogs.
- I share everything with the ants.
- I share the kitchen with fast little wall lizards and a tiny (poisonous) snake.
- And this morning I shared the shower with a scorpion! The fucker came out from between the shower sliding doors while I was reaching for the shampoo. I ended up showering with the sliding door open and left it where it was. I won't bother it if it doesn't bother me.

Today we are all being lazy and just bumming around. Tomorrow - monkey school begins!

<3 Day

2 comments:

  1. i'm getting a kick out of the whole sock thing. i was wondering how long that would last.

    oh... and no matter what... no sandles in the jungle. easy to get nasty infections, snake bites, all sorts of nasty stuff. i lucked out, but was scolded by locals and grads alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop being dangerously close to getting poisoned >.<

    ReplyDelete