Friday, January 15, 2010

The answer is trees!

LADIES! I have figured it out.

Hang tight because in moments, all of your questions about peeing in the forest will be answered. I myself was nervous about this issue when I first arrived at the edge of the jungle, but I knew that sooner or later I would have to deal with it. Well my dear friends, the answer is trees. See, originally, I thought that squatting was the only way... but there are way too many problems with this method. Your legs get sore and there is the scary chance that your aim will fail and you'll have to walk around in peed on pants for the rest of the day. :[

Instead, what you need to do is find some sort of slantey tree, a strong vine, or a branch that is overhead. Then you hang on to the branch with one hand and lean back like you are sitting in the air. Pants down, pee, and done! That's all there is to it! As long as you check to make sure the branch holds your weight and that no tourists are walking nearby, you should be free of falls, accidents, or highly embarrassing moments involving your naked ass. I hope this information comes in handy for you at some point in your life. I feel so free.

Wee, wee.
<3 Day


P.S. You men are so lucky with your standing and aiming.

4 comments:

  1. Advice from me and my sister: best position for having a pee/poo is on a hill, if you can find one. Even a slight incline helps Face uphill with your pants pulled forward and your ass out, downhill, while squatting.

    This is even better if you have a tree in front of yourself to brace against.

    That way, if you're going to fall, you'll fall forward because your balance is already that way. Years and years of experience speaking here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Standing ...sure, Aiming? not so much so. Morning wood, 'nuff said

    ReplyDelete