Monday, January 25, 2010

randoms and a big bee

- a monkey shat on my head today. sigh. it was bound to happen sooner or later i guess. that freezing shower never felt so good.

- tomorrow i go on my four-day holiday away from Santa Rosa Park. I'm going to monteverde. i have no idea if I will have internet access while I am there ( i want to find a cheap hotel with wireless - but we'll see what happens). If not, i'll make blogs and post them when I return. hopefully traveling alone is fun and not boring or lonely.

- look at how big this bee is! crazy huh? *poke*



I have to go back out to the field for a bit but I don't feel like it. I am a little sunburnt and feeling lazy. at least tomorrow I can sleep in till 7 :)

I miss you
Dayna

2 comments:

  1. Okay, sweetheart, you better listen to your mom and dad and be careful on your four day trip. Hopefully you'll be able to keep in touch so we don't worry!!! Love you and miss you AND can't wait to visit in Feb. Mom & Dad xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't be able to go back into my room after seeing that.... or bathroom, whereever that is. and why in the nine hells would you poke that >.<

    Hope you can have a great trip and can keep in touch <3

    Word: Fersochr

    ReplyDelete