Thursday, January 28, 2010

monteverde in photo form

so i have had a great time in monteverde, but sadly I go back home to the park tomorrow.
Here is a list of things I have done in order over the past 2 days: bug museum, butterfly garden, frog pond, zip-lining, night forest tour, cloud forest walk, and exploring the town. that brings me up to now.
Instead of describing it all, I have made a slideshow that will show you my trip in picture form. I hope you enjoy it. I sure had fun!


xoxox
Dayna

5 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like you had a great vacation :)

    Yay slideshow!

    Glad you had lots of fun. <3

    Word: Viliqua, i like that one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of fun. You look skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. slide show was awesome. until i saw that damn spider, which is probably the size of your foot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, that was totally a size 7½ tarantula. possibly even size 8.

    ReplyDelete