Wednesday, January 20, 2010

sausage fingers

Just a little post for now. I'll write a bigger one later (its my day off!).

So I seem to have reacted badly to bug bites on my hands. Before bed last night, my hands started swelling up and now my skin is all tight and my left hand in particular is super swollen. It feels really strange to move my fingers. I am still not 100% sure what it is that is biting me, but I will get to the bottom of this. The PHD student's girlfriend thinks my hand is pretty gross and everybody comments on how the bugs are biting me much more than normal. What can I say... even the bugs can tell how sweet I am (hurr hurr hurr).

Here is a photo of me looking in concern at my sausage hand. The photo really doesn't capture how strange this looks.... it was hard to take with my webcam. My knuckles are almost completely gone. Eh well, at least I have a tan :)


<3 Day

2 comments:

  1. You're not gonna be able to get your ring off soon >.<

    You need to find something to help that or you wont be able to do anything :|

    I would probably go through a can of bug spray a day if it was me down there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure it's only just bug stings and not an electrolyte imbalance? You probably should look into water, gatorade if you can find it, or if nothing else, some salty-broth soup.

    I've had some similar symptoms hit me when I've been in tropical climes... that's the only reason I mention it.

    ReplyDelete