Friday, February 4, 2011

internet fail :(

I have a long day today. Here is my schedule:

  • Go to the student centre and buy a coffee. Gulp it down without burning myself or getting all overheated and sweaty (like that's gonna happen)
  • Histology lab from 9 till noon.
  • meet my faculty advisor for the first time at noon.
  • Histology lecture 1-2
  • Physiology lecture 2-3
  • Anatomy lecture 3-4
  • Physiology lecture again (yay) 4-5
  • gym sometime before bed. bleh.
The internet is going down for 24 hours this afternoon because of some kind of building move so i won't even be able to obsessively check facebook all evening either. I guess it's a good thing. I won't get distracted while I am supposed to be studying. Tomorrow SVECCS (student volunteer emergency and critical care society) is having a beach BBQ in the afternoon so I might go to that. It's at a beach I have never been to before. i'll bring my histology notes and study in the sun. Happy Friday everybody! ok that's it!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment