Monday, February 7, 2011

histology exam #1

Tomorrow is my first real exam. Histology. I know the material pretty well, but i'm still nervous. There is just so much to remember. The professor for this class is the cutest little indian veterinarian. I like his teaching style and he says that my lab drawings are excellent. I really would like to get an A in this class. *fingers crossed*

In other news, we didn't have class today because it is Grenadian independence day. 37 years of freedom. I had plans to write a blog about how the locals have been dressing in yellow, green, and red (national colours) all week, and planned to go to the parade in town and take photos and stuff. At the last minute, I decided that my holiday would be better spent studying. I did wear my Grenada t-shirt (just like this but in red) in celebration though.

2 comments: