Thursday, April 1, 2010

goodbye

So I have survived another month here in monkeyland. I am pretty impressed with myself that I have managed to keep up with the regular blog posts. March was my best month yet I think. 27 posts out of 31 - not bad!

I think I am running out of things to say though... and instead of just blah blah blahing about nothing, I have decided to retire my blog. I need to focus on my schoolwork and collecting as much data as possible while I am here anyway.

Its been a blast. thanks so much for reading!

bye
xox
Dayna

2 comments:

  1. OMG this is SO just an April Fool's post.
    I could never quit.
    xoxox

    Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came to comment and say thanks. That's what I get for reading this on 4/2 :P

    Now get back to work
    "MOAR MONKEY BALLS PLOX"

    ReplyDelete