Tuesday, February 9, 2010

monkeying around

here is a little video of a big monkey play session. This group (Guanacaste) has a lot of juveniles in it so big play sessions are apparently pretty common. I haven't seen much playing in my other two groups yet.
It was super fun to stand in the middle of these guys and watch their crazy games - at the time there were probably 5 other monkeys playing just outside the range of my camera. Sorry that the video kind of sucks. Its hard to know when something cool is going to happen and have my camera ready...

anyways..



xoxox
Dayna


P.S. I finished my book today. It was Kurt Vonnegut's "The Sirens of Titan". I enjoyed it immensely and I totally heart Kurt Vonnegut's writing. Him and Douglas Copeland are my current favorites.

P.S.2. I have the day off today. If I am feeling really adventurous, I may hike to a place I heard about called Boulder Valley. It is pretty far, but it sounds really cool.

2 comments:

  1. Those monkeys are sweet, thank you for the video :)

    Did you bring my book with you? You should read it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to join The Church of God the Utterly Indifferent.

    ReplyDelete