Monday, March 8, 2010

sink frog = good day

Today is my day off. I lazed around for a lot of the morning and didn't even get out of bed for two whole hours after i woke up (sooo awesome!). Now am just sipping coffee in the afternoon sun. Right away I have to do some data cleaning and then work on a literature review assignment that I have due at the end of the month. Sadly, it is really difficult to do homework here on my days off. All I want to do is sit around... but if I force myself to do about 2 hours on each day off, then I may actually finish sometime in... june? haha

Anyway time to get to work. Here is a little photo that explains one of the reasons I love it here. This little dude was in my sink today. :) What a cutie.




i'll write more later if I have time.
<3 Dayna


P.S. I think I leave for Canada in a week (for my vet school interview). I am hella nervous about the interview and I am really excited to go home to Calgary and see friends and do non-jungley things.

P.S.2 Also, yesterday was my 2 month anniversary of living in costa rica. Can you believe how fast two months has flown by? Its madness, i tell you.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, but what life experiences, resume and future autobiography you are building!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete