Wednesday, March 10, 2010

MEGA FAIL INTERNET

My internet has been down for over 24 hours. I feel like i'm going through withdrawal from some kind of drug. :(

I have snuck into the lab and am using lab-internet right now but I can't stay on long cause dinner is ready soon. I have a few different blogs ready...i just don't have time to post them right now. i'll sneak back and post as soon as I can.

"no TV and no internet makes Dayna something something...."
"go crazy? Don't mind if I do!"


Free cyberz for anybody who knows what that quote is from.

<3 <3
Dayna

2 comments:

  1. Treehouse Of Horror, Shining take off.

    Homer: "No TV and No Beer Make Homer"
    something something
    Marge: Go crazy?
    Homer: Don't mind if I do!

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwwwhwhwhw. VVVtttt. Vvvvtttt. Vvvvt. Oing oing oing. Zwhaaaaaaaa.

    (Those noises accompany homers actions that follow that quote. I know you know what im talking about)

    ReplyDelete