Friday, April 8, 2011

fort george

so The Vagina Monologues was really good. There were a lot of funny parts, and some sad parts too. I would definitely recommend going to see it if it plays in your city.

As promised, here are the rest of my photos from last Saturday. I really think these photos are a good example of what the city looks like... it's beautiful in a "run-down buildings being overtaken by jungle" kind of way.

Tonight there is a vet-school awards ceremony happening. some of my friends are going because they want the free food that will be served afterwards, but I really don't feel like spending my Friday night sitting in an auditorium - it feels like more school. I will find something else to do. Tomorrow is another hash. i'm excited and will be sure to bring my camera again.

anyway, here are the pics. enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment