Wednesday, March 2, 2011

bizarre items for sale

So last weekend I had to go into town to buy new shoes because my Converse got this huge rip in the side. Hoping to avoid paying "tourist prices", I decided to brave the shops in the actual city to see what was available. After some searching through many stores selling items that looked like they didn't make the cut at the dollar store, I was able to find a new pair of black converse lowtops for less than I paid for them in Canada. I think I got lucky - the last pair they had was in my exact size. I thought at first they were fake, but the labels all look exactly the same as my real pair. score.

While shopping through the junk stores, I did have the opportunity to peruse some interesting things for sale.
Here is one. Barack Obama shoes? In Grenada? Innnteresting.

1 comment:

  1. We now can expect some cool gifts when you're back at home!!! Happy shopping.

    ReplyDelete