Monday, January 17, 2011

supplies

So here are all the neat school supplies I got the other day.

1. Dissection guide for anatomy.

2. Guide to small animals clinics.

3. Physiology text. I am a little nervous about this class because I have never taken physio before.

4. Dictionary. will probably come in handy.

5. A STETHOSCOPE! How doctor-ey eh?

6. Dissection kit. My one at home is much better. I didn't bring it though. poop.

7. Digital thermometer. Can take oral or anal temperatures. fun times.

8. A lead for dogs and one for farm animals.

9. And a halter for horses.


We have one more book that has not arrived yet. I don't really know which class it is for. These items are pretty cool. The leads and halters make me excited to get started the 'hands on' stuff.

Tomorrow we have a professional skills workshop, then our white coat ceremony. We will be given our doctor's jackets and will recite our oaths. I will post photos if I can convince friends to take one of me while I am up on the stage.

That's it for now!
gnite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment