Thursday, May 6, 2010

rat balls

So yeah. 3 blogs in 1 night. I am trying to make up for missing so many blogs lately. Also, there have been tonns of animals/creepy crawlies around lately so I have lots to write about. (coming soon - frogs, pretty bugs, and skulls!)

Anyway - last night the other field assistant let out a little scream when she was going to her room after dinner. I came over and saw what was causing the fuss. A big ugly rat type thing sitting in front of her door (fyi - we put duct tape along the bottoms of our doors to keep the bugs from coming in). I immediately ran to get my camera and got in 2 good photos before it ran under the fridge.

Isn't this thing ugly?! And look at the size of its balls! Obscene!
Ooh - that reminds me. I recently got a photo of the best balls in the jungle. The huge shiny howler balls. I need to post those soon too. Or perhaps I should save up all my ball photos and just do an animal-nut photo slideshow. Yeah. that's what i'll do. it'll be epic.

hehe balls.



1 comment: