Thursday, May 13, 2010

ow

interesting developments.
so remember how I got burned by the burn vine a little while ago? well today i woke up with a bunch of patches of skin that look and feel exactly like that. The thing is, i haven't come in contact with any plants (or anything i can think of) at all.

A friend of mine said that he knows somebody who developed a rash like this from tainted food? perhaps my delicious sushi dinner wasn't so delicious after all. I noticed the burning feeling on my chest just a little while after I ate last night.
hopefully more spots don't develop.

this is dumb. im already scabby enough with the bug bites. I don't need burns on my face, neck, and chest to go with them.
im having TWO drinks tonight AND desert to make myself feel better.

im going to go take photos, look in the shops, and find someplace to eat. i'll blog more later.
xoxo
Day



No comments:

Post a Comment